Dear guys,

I'm going to do an introduction about Apache CloudStack at university. It's
should be amazing to introduce students all of overview information about
Apache CloudStack. The main idea should be overview about design,
architecture, features,... Beside, my plan is talking not only technical
side but also community activities. I'm willing to share them the working
process in OSS community.

I think it's better when collecting and summarizing from community. So, any
sharing for documents, slides talking overview about Apache CloudStack?

Thanks for sharing,

--Tuna