Thanks for the reply Alena,

I have an isolated network which has Netscaler as the LB provider. Does that enable elastic LB? I was looking at the other default network offering for elastic LB and did not find anything like "elastic LB" or "elastic IP" in the service capabilities. How Do I know if elastic LB is enabled or not?

-Syed