Hi,

I know there's a vote for RC, maybe this has some importance. I'm running KVM with a GlusterFS shared mount point on cloudstack-4.2-223b272, snapshots consistently fail to be backed up. They get stuck in "CreatedOnPrimary" status.

The shared mount point is more than functional and the 2ndary storage can be mounted manually on both hypervisor and SSVM without problems.

GUI says:
"Failed to create snapshot due to an internal error creating snapshot for volume 15"

Libvirt says:
2083: warning : qemuDomainObjBeginJobInternal:839 : Cannot start job (query, none) for domain i-2-12-VM; current job is (modify, none) owned by (2081, 0) 2083: error : qemuDomainObjBeginJobInternal:843 : Timed out during operation: cannot acquire state change lock

Management logs says http://tmp.nux.ro/T94-ACSgluster.txt

Has anyone seen this before?

Nux!
www.nux.ro