Bharat,

I’ve noticed that you’ve added a new parameter to deployVm API
-“customparameters”. The description of the parameter is very vague and generic
“used to specify the custom parameters”.
Is it just the metadata in form of value/key pairs? If so, please change the
name to “details” - the generic name used when specify key/value metadata in
other API commands.

Also you need to save this information in the “user_vm_details” table, and
return it in the UserVmResponse, “details” map parameter. I don’t see “custom
parameters” key map being returned anywhere in the UserVmResponse. Its very
confusing, because whatever is passed to the Create/Update call, should be
returned in the response as well.

It all has to be fixed in 4.3 branch.

Thank you,
Alena.