Yes, I have seen this issue in automation setup; below defect created

Regards,
Rayees

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 10:22 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Problems creating a Basic Zone

Hi,

Has anyone else tried to create a Basic Zone recently?

This is not working for me for at least two reasons:

1) A NullPointerException in NetUtils.java.

2) Once I hack NetUtils.java so it no longer throws a NPE, the Basic Zone is
created, but no system VMs start. I see message like, "console proxy is not in
the correct state to be started."

Any thoughts on this? This is with a XenServer host.

Thanks

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com