Folks

Today is the scheduled RC date for ACS 4.3 We are very close with just a few
lingering issues below.

| Jayapal Reddy        | CLOUDSTACK-5848 : [Upgrade3.0.6-4.3]"Unable to parse
VLAN tag" message when network associated with SRX external firewall device is
rebooted.                                                             |
| edison su            | CLOUDSTACK-5831 : As regular user , when trying to
take a snapshot , snapshot succeeds but user is presented with "The given
command does not exist or it is not available for user" message.             |
| Unassigned           | CLOUDSTACK-5743 : Download ROOT Volume when the VM is
in stopped state is failing with "Forbidden You don't have permission to access
/userdata/e914903a-070b-4ee3-b217-f07dbc8bc72a.vhd/ on this server" |
| Likitha Shetty       | CLOUDSTACK-5707 : Hitting multiple exceptions when the
Vsphere client is upgraded to 5.5 from 5.1

| Daan Hoogland        | CLOUDSTACK-5502 : [Automation] createVlanIpRange API
failing, if you pass VLAN

| Marcus Sorensen      | CLOUDSTACK-5432 : [Automation] Libvtd getting crashed
and agent going to alert start

| Sateesh Chodapuneedi | CLOUDSTACK-5408 : [Automation] Failed to deploy vm in
vmware environment with error "due to java.io.IOException: Cannot run program
"mount": java.io.IOException: error=12, Cannot allocate memory"       |
| Wei Zhou             | CLOUDSTACK-5144 : [Automation]: Basic Zone Security
Groups - SSH to VM is allowed even when there is no ingress rule defined for
the security group                                                       |

If you have not played with 4.3 yet please take it for a spin and call out any
critical issues, I plan to build an RC early next week.

Thanks
Animesh