Hi Mike,
   Just found there are few new methods are added on PrimaryDataStoreDriver:

    public boolean connectVolumeToHost(VolumeInfo volumeInfo, Host host,
DataStore dataStore);

    public void disconnectVolumeFromHost(VolumeInfo volumeInfo, Host host,
DataStore dataStore);

    public long getVolumeSizeIncludingHypervisorSnapshotReserve(Volume volume,
StoragePool pool);

Could we rename the first two to something like(access/revokeAccess)? I have
this two methods long time ago, then I removed them during the merging into
4.2, as nobody use them.
getVolumeSizeIncludingHypervisorSnapshotReserve methods seems too specific to
your storage, better to not add it on the driver. What's this method used for?
If you want change the usage size of volume, then why not return a proper
volume size in createAsync? Or we can add a new method called getCapacities on
the driver, if the default capacities is not enough for storage provider.