Hello,

I am setting up CloudStack I have a quick question about network connectivity. I have a block of 18 IP addresses, 96.x IPs. I proceeding to setup my installation of Cloudstack, with my 96 as guest IPs and the 192.x IPs for the private side of things. Looking at the system virtual machines they have 192 as private and 96 as public which is perfect. However, the virtual machines do not have internet access. Thus cannot download the system template and the centos template.

I am fairly certain this can be done, but I fear I am missing a step on the host node or something of that nature.

I should state, this is all under one hood. CentOS 6.5 / KVM / Cloudstack 4.2

THANKS!

Maurice