Hi Abhi,

If someone has the isos downloaded locally the build won't fail as
vagrant uses the (previously downloaded) iso with valid md5checksum
instead of downloading from the url, so probably the build on jenkins
must not be failing and should be fine. For someone who's doing a
fresh build on their system it must be fixed as the debian iso urls
may move from time to time.

Regards.