+1

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:run...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 2:37 PM
To: Donal Lafferty; dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Rajesh Battala
Cc: Paul Angus; Wido den Hollander
Subject: [DISCUSS] HyperV msi

Hi,

In passing I saw some new docs from Radhika on Hyper-V. A first version pointed
to a cloudplatform.msi, Radhika modified it to point to the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Creating+Hyperv+Agent+Installer

Reading the wiki, it explains how to build the agent.exe file from source and
also points to a github project to build the installer.

I think we should build this installer and provide it as convenience msi just
like we provide convenience packages. We can then ask Wido to host it.

What do you guys think ? Can someone build a cloudstack hyperv agent msi and
get it to Wido for hosting ?

-Sebastien