Hi Nux,

1. By default we are allowing egress in SG.
2. But when you configure any rule in egress, it allows ONLY configured rule
traffic and other traffic will be BLOCKED.

If admin wants allow to only specific ports/addresses this can be done by
configuring SG egress rules.

In my firewalls, the default egress is allow for trusted networks.

Thanks,
Jayapal