What hypervisor are you using?

My CS System Capacity on the dashboard shows *Memory 157.05 GB / 1.37
TB *(which
works + overprovisioning).

I think this issue is slightly different to CLOUDSTACK-3048 as it should
not effect VM allocation.
I have never noticed about the memory used section:

  Memory Allocated 68.50 GB  Memory Used 70.65 MB
$ free -g
Mem:           251        250          1          0          0        179
-/+ buffers/cache:         70        181
Swap:            5          2          2

 Memory Allocated 22.05 GB  Memory Used 24.06 MB
$ free -g
Mem:           251         27        223          0          0          3
-/+ buffers/cache:         24        227
Swap:            2          0          2

 Memory Allocated 39.53 GB  Memory Used 41.51 MB
$ free -g
Mem:           251         42        209          0          0          0
-/+ buffers/cache:         41        210
Swap:            5          0          5

 Memory Allocated 26.97 GB  Memory Used 28.46 MB
$ free -g
Mem:           141         29        111          0          0          1
-/+ buffers/cache:         28        113
Swap:            2          0          2

It appears that the units used for 'Memory used' are simply a few factors
of 10 out.

Can you have a look to see if there is a bug specifically for this? If not
feel free to create one using the information I have provided above.

Thanks,
Marty