On 29.01.2014 22:52, Geoff Higginbottom wrote:
-1

I am unable to manage Firewall, Port Forwarding or Load Balancing
rules via the UI, the interfaces no longer exist.  I did create a Port
Forwarding Rule via the API successfully to prove it's just a UI
issue.

VMs assigned to VPC's fail to deploy and are then deleted.

I was unable to complete my remaining tests as these required a
working VPC and the ability to create Firewall, Port Forwarding and
Load Balancing Rules for Isolated Networks.

Yeah, there are some problems with the new UI. I've also reported some issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-5907 (not UI related)

Nux!
www.nux.ro