From: Tejas Gadaria [mailto:refond.g...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 February 2014 05:16
To: us...@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: rajesh.batt...@citrix.com; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to add primary Storage Cloudstack 4.3

Hi,
I have tried to add Primary Storage as suggested above, I am getting similar
error.
Failed to add data store:
cifs://10.129.151.155/hcloud\primary?user=administrator&password=abc_123&domain=nwx.com<http://10.129.151.155/hcloud%5Cprimary?user=administrator&password=abc_123@123&domain=nwx.com>
 is not a valid uri
Regards,
Tejas

On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 9:58 AM, Tejas Gadaria
<refond.g...@gmail.com<mailto:refond.g...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your replay.
I was entering the path exactly what you predicted.  ("\\server\share\directory
<file:///\\server\share\directory%20> ")
I will try to add primary storage with 'share/folder' and the 'server' without
the \\ path .
Regards,
Tejas

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Paul Angus