I like the monkeyinside-0.0.3.1.svg  and also  steroid monkey[ in this  it will
be good if we reduce the fonsize  for the text " poweredby"]

Regards
Sadhu

From: Laszlo Hornyak [mailto:laszlo.horn...@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 February 2014 03:38
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: market...@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack

Hi, some of the latest design ideas. Feel free to reuse (as far as it is ok
with the trademark)

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM, Laszlo Hornyak
<laszlo.horn...@gmail.com<mailto:laszlo.horn...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I want to avoid having an overlay on the image, so I will return to my previous
design and fix that. Guys if you want the monkey, now you have a very easy job
:-)

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Daan Hoogland