I encountered the reboot in DevCloud2 as well (
http://markmail.org/message/6j6i2wjpknx3vrnz).
I hope this can be fixed in the next RC (although not a blocker, I am not
sure if it is a DevCloud only issue)
I also noticed that the number of VR (CLOUDSTACK-6031) is reported as
zero, although if you click through you see the VR.
I'm not sure it is a blocker though (the listRouters API returns an empty
list if you don't provide listAll=true).