Hi Devs,

Here I'd like to introduce this improvement of VR.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Virtual+Router+aggregated+command+execution

In short, we would speed up VR's rebooting and re-creating, by aggregated
execution the CloudStack configuration commands when booting up. Hopefully
we can get it done in O(1) rather than O(n)(which is current state).

And to prepare for this work, I've get a long expected code refactor done.
Now one VirtualRoutingResources would take over all the VR execution
commands(rather than every hypervisor's resource). From now on, you would
only need to modify one place in order to update VR commands.

I've put some details of VR aggregated execution in the FS.

Comments are welcome!

--Sheng