On 13.02.2014 05:28, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

1. CLOUDSTACK-6083 : Missing CIDRs in firewall rules after upgrade
 => Waiting on Jayapal to confirm and update the list with findings

Jayapal's fix works for me.

3. CLOUDSTACK-6065: KVM HA not working for shutdown VMs
=> While an issue but my understanding is it is a corner scenario
only affecting KVM and can be released  as a known issue

Well, it's effectively breaking HA as defined in the docs for a main hv type and as it is I can't use 4.3 in production. Is there a fix in sight?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro