Am I correct in thinking that:

xenbr0 is required for domU guests to be accessed from the host (via
the guest's 192.168.56.x address) ?
xenbr1 is required for domU guests to access the internet (via the
hosts NAT interface) ?

Any one got any ideas what else needs to be done (e.g. xen
configuration) because devcloud's eth0 and eth1 need to be swapped for
vagrant?

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69