Hello guys,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to setup an infinband
network for the guests using KVM hypervisor. In particular,, I am looking at
providing guest vms with the IPoIB interface which is available on the KVM
hypervisor hosts. The current implementation of IPoIB support in Linux does not
allow for bridging over the infiniband interface, so you can't really create a
bridge interface, feed it to ACS and let vm guests use the high speed network.
If I understand correctly, there should be a way to use network segmentation
with GRE tunnelling, which should not need the creation of bridge interfaces.
If this is so, I should be able to utilise IPoIB network interface with GRE
separation as the guest network.

Has anyone attempted to do something similar?

Another question, does ACS advanced networking support the functionality of
having two or more different network types within one zone/pod/cluster? For
instance, could I have two guest network offerings, one with vlan separation
over ethernet and another with GRE separation over IPoIB interface?

Cheers

Andrei