Guys,

I did a quick check using the scanner at
http://www.sonatype.com/application-health-check.  According to that report we
need to do some additional checking of our dependencies.

Licenses:
  Copyleft: 2
  Non-standard: 9
  Weak-copyleft: 15
  Liberal: 82

I can’t get the exact details as that requires the full report ($499 ouch..),
but at least it warrants investigation before we can release.

Here is the printout of the report:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70226362/app-check.pdf

Cheers,

Hugo