Immediately if there are no specific licensing issues we should maintain
the status-quo.
The fact is that some other HA solutions will not work as all the schema
related scripts are mysql engine specific.

When we decide to move the mysql dependency out of cloudstack we should do
it for all such dependencies.
If there is an agreement here we can file a ticket to track this.

-abhi