Hi Chris,

Just trying this out. I couldn't get the system vms started.

I ran vagrant up xen, did the reload and seen my 192.168.56.10 adapter
appear.

I sshed into the machine, su-ed to root and:

 1) Downloaded the 'cloudstack_dev_checkout.sh' and ran it
 2) Copied vhd-util into scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver gave
vagrant:vagrant ownership of it and executable rights.
 3) Downloaded the 'cloudstack_dev_maven.sh' scripts and ran it

Exited as root and dropped back to the vagrant user. Reloaded the modified
.profile file and brought up the jetty server.

Executed deployDataCenter with devcloud.cfg, it completed successfully.

The attempts to bring up system vms just keep cycling throwing
InsufficientServerCapacity exceptions, not seeing any obvious reason for
them.

Is there something I'm missing?