In case if you use x.509 complaint certificate and PKCS#8 Private Key as per
cloudstack documentation  then we need to  provide the details like below:

1) copy server.crt content [i.e your  generated  x.509 complaint certificate
content : copy from   ' -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----  MIIDnjC... -----END
CERTIFICATE-----'    ] and paste into the first text field.
(2) copy and paste your PKCS#8key to the second field(copy from Begin to End
same as above format)
(3) input your domain suffix.

Once ur ssl certificate is uploaded successfully  and your system Vms will be
recreated with  your new certificate.

Also In FF,we need to manually import the cert file otherwise it fail to open
the console.(Tools-Options-Certificates-view certificate-Import your
certificate)

Regards
Sadhu