Hi,

The below feature is proposed in dev list but somehow the fix version is not
set correctly, update it now.
CLOUDSTACK-2692<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2692> Add load
balancing support for multiple ips to nic

Thanks,
Jayapal

On 04-Mar-2014, at 9:37 PM, Giles Sirett
<giles.sir...@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>>
 wrote:

I'm coming in late to this debate, but have been watching closely.

I am -1 on moving the freeze date
To put it more generally: I am -1 on ANYTHING that will have a potential impact
on quality right now.
Whatever anybody says, I can bet that a shorter code freeze (even temporary)
will have an impact on quality

I am not a developer, but I see the downstream fallout of features being rushed
in with the users of this software

>From my experience in the field: customers (users)  do not rush to upgrade ACS
>anyway.  Most of the orgs I know would accept a 3 month delay if they knew the
>quality was going to be, on average, higher (obviously, we all have that one
>feature that *we* want and think is low risk - but I'm generalising here)

We've already got a pretty frequent release cycle . This will be frustrating
for some of you guys I know (understand many people working like crazy to build
new features) , but we all know the release cycle, we all know the code freeze
window.

I fully understand that 4.3 has been a pain to get out of the door and is the
root cause of this situation. If we have less time to test 4.4, we run the risk
of having the same happen again.

If that means that 4.4 needs to ship with fewer features. So be it

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
giles.sir...@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>