Animesh, so what should I do? Can these commits be cherry-picked to 4.3?

Murali & Florin: The complete UI for OVS plugin already commited to
4.3-forward branch. Take your time checking it and help me reviewing
please. I also add L3 services and KVM support for OVS plugin in these
commits.

Cheers,

--Tuna

Sent from my GT-N7000