From: Marcus [mailto:shadow...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2014 8:19 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: system vm disk space issue in ACS 4.3

Perhaps there's a new service. I know in the past we've seen issues with this ,
specifically the conntrackd log. I think the cloud logs weren't getting rolled
either, but I thought it was all fixed.

There's also simply not a ton of space on /var, I wish we would go back to just
having one partition because it orphans lots of free space in other filesystems.