From: Nitin Mehta [mailto:nitin.me...@citrix.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 10:46 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Just checked in a minor change to the DB

Marcus - I think the thread has just come up where devs are supposed to
publicize the db changes.
As per me this shouldn't be left to the good intentions of devs, instead it
should be automated as some of the folks have suggested.
As a general rule of thumb I always expect master to have new db changes (and
also a bit unstable) so every time I pull I see the changes in the schema file
- git log setup/db/db/schema-430to440.sql and incorporate that.

Thanks,
-Nitin