On 12.03.2014 01:13, Amogh Vasekar wrote:
Hi,

I was looking at your blog and found you have mentioned that :
"The problem is the intermediate CA cert cannot be added from the web
interface."

Can you please let me know the error you faced while uploading the
intermediate CA cert via the UI?

Thanks,
Amogh

There is no error. You can only upload the CRT and the KEY, there is no box for the intermediate. You could try combining the CRT and intermediate and put them in the CRT text box, but that didn't get me the proper results (ie browser was still complaining about invalid cert). Only after I messed with it via phpMyAdmin as described in that blog post has it finally started working fine and browsers no longer complained.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro