Fair enough, i’ll try to send a reminder for the next phases a bit earlier.
Just wanted to make sure that people wouldn’t forget to put their merge
requests in on time.

I’m trying to be a bit strict about the timing, we are already seeing the
strain on the 4.3 release which isn’t even out there yet. Breaking master in
such a bad way now is quite unfortunate, but actually not uncommon for us so
close to a feature freeze. I’m willing to gamble that extending the feature
freeze would have made it worse.

Again, anybody with a Merge request currently open on the ML has a fair point
to merge the changes into the 4.4 branch as well as into master.

Cheers,

Hugo