I would also like to chime in on this.  Our customers routinely make use of
bridging vlans out into dedicated infrastructure, and a way to automate
this with SDN deployments would be welcome.  I might even be able to get
some dev resources to assist with the development.

Thanks,

-Nate

--

*Nate Gordon*Director of Technology | Appcore - the business of cloud
computing®

Office +1.800.735.7104  |  Direct +1.515.612.7787
nate.gor...@appcore.com  |  www.appcore.com

The information in this message is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, do not print it or
disseminate it or its contents. In such event, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the e-mail file immediately thereafter. Thank you.