Per our project bylaws, we are changing our project's chair today!

Over discussions during the last month the PMC had reached a consensus
to recommend to the ASF board that Hugo Trippaers be accepted as the
next Apache CloudStack PMC Chair / VP of Apache CloudStack.  As of
today's ASF board meeting, this has been accepted and made official.

Please join me in congratulating Hugo in his new role!

It's been an honor serving the project as it's chair over the last year,
and although I regret that my recent contributions have been diminished
due to a change in $dayjob, I'm exceptionally proud to be part of this
community. Apache CloudStack is amazing software, and the community that
has formed around the code since it's donation to the ASF is nothing
short of remarkable.

-chip