Please allow me to confirm again. Are the packages in these repos non-OSS
(should I call it "noredist"?) and will continue to be so in future
releases, too?

DEB package repository: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu
RPM package repository: http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.3/

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Researcher
Cloud Computing Dept, Chunghwa Telecom Labs
ryan...@cht.com.tw or ryanlei750...@gmail.com