Hi, today i stumbled upon a problem. when i try to startup my virtual router the script on xen-api/scripts/vif don't finish his job, stoping in the line:
    ${IP} link set "${dev}" address "${address}"
    the complete code is:
    # ip link set vif1.0 address fe:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

this command don't run fine and return this error: RTNETLINK answers: Operation not permitted

in the syslog i have this error: scripts-vif: Failed to ip link set vif4.1 address fe:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

    I try run this cod to others interfaces and run perfectly.

    anyone have any ideia to help me?