Hi,

I have a weird debug problem that perhaps someone might be able to shed
some light on.

I am trying to hit a breakpoint in VmwareStorageProcessor
(copyTemplateToPrimaryStorage(CopyCommand)).

This has worked fine in the past, but - for whatever reason - today I can
hit breakpoints in CS core code, but not in VmwareStorageProcessor.

The code executes just fine...the template is copied down from secondary
storage and all of that. I can set and hit a breakpoint in CS code that
sends the message; however, breakpoints in the VMware-related code get
ignored.

The code on my management server and the code on my client machine where I
am debugging are at the same SHA value.

Any ideas what might be going on here? I can hit an equivalent breakpoint
in XenServer code (where the template is being copied down).

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com