On 04/07/2014 02:20 PM, Rafael Weingartner wrote:
Thanks man ;).
By any chance if a system VM does not get its ip assigned, would there be
any way to debug and check what is going on? I mean, if after it is running
on the physical host it does respond on the IP that was assigned to it.

I say check the agent's log (set to debug!) and try to SSH into the SSVM with the cloudstack-ssh command.

Wido