From: Mike Tutkowski [mailto:mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com]
Sent: 07 April 2014 3:06 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Konstantina Chremmou
Subject: Re: [4.4] Current State

Now that I think about it, the issue I sent an e-mail regarding earlier where I
could not create an SR (SR.create) only started happening after the XAPI change.

Due to this issue, managed storage is currently not functional with XenServer,
which is blocking my 4.4 testing.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:44 AM, Murali Reddy