Hi Sateesh,

I understand the content of your message a bit better now. :)

See...in the past, I've always been able to debug what VMware logic I
needed from code running inside of the management server.

I was not aware until recently that certain VMware commands can be routed
to either logic running inside of the management server or logic running
inside of an SSVM.

So, what I'm trying to learn now is how to switch the routing from one to
the other and then determine how a customer would typically run in a VMware
environment.

Thanks!
Mike