Hi Tuna,

In terms of design for cloudstack integration, Nirmal has provided
some useful information here [1].  However, my integration efforts
have stalled a little while I am trying to resolve an issue creating a
Ubuntu instance in a Xen host inside virtualbox.

Jason Daly has also been working on the Cloudstack integration using
his company's Cloudstack infrastructure.  My expectation is that Jason
will get integration finished before I manage to, in which case I will
be continue my focus on providing Stratos+Cloudstack vagrant
environments.

The first goal for me is for a user to be able to try Cloudstack and
Stratos using Vagrant with minimal manual setup.  The second goal is
for a developer to use vagrant to setup a Stratos development
environment - again with minimal effort.

Cheers,

Chris

---
[1]