From: Gaurav Aradhye [mailto:gaurav.arad...@clogeny.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 7:09 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Secondary Storage limits

Hi,

I came across this scenario where secondary storage limit of the domain gets
exceeded.

Suppose we have set secondary storage limit for a domain as 20 GB and we
register 2 templates of 10 GB each in the domain. Now as already the limit is
reached, new template won't be registered.

But suppose we register 2 templates of 9 GB each, then 2 GBs are left
available. But now if I register and download a template of 10 GB, then still
it will be successful although it exceeds the limit.

This might be happening because it won't know the size of the template while
registering it. But at least then the download operation should fail.

Is this correct behaviour? If not, I will log a bug for this.

Regards,
Gaurav