Hi everyone,

I was waiting for Sebastien to send out this e-mail before I introduced
Seif Eddine Jemli to the group.

Seif is a student from Tunisia. I met him when he sent out a couple e-mails
to the CloudStack list about a year ago and have keep in good contact with
him. He's quite excited to have been accepted to Google Summer of Code and
is looking forward to working on his project.

Sebastien - As we discussed, please feel free to leverage me to help out
with your two students, if it would help.

Talk to you later!
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*