hi,

its good to have privately modularized context for plugins, but how do we
inject the required variables from the component context after building the
jars in 4.3 ?
in 4.2 i used to inject the required params for my plugin from the
componentcontext.xml after building the jars. so that params values can be
changed at any point of time.
all you need to do was to just restart the management server.
ref - <bean id="elastistorDataStoreProvider"

class="org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.provider.ElastistorPrimaryDataStoreProvider">
        <property name="esmanagementip" value="10.10.171.180"/>
        <property name="esapikey"
value="PubSInZaCji8hrRfOsCxgbug2I2k_sRJ0i2a9qmAzZIiCTcFPmZelzx6uNK9TYgqkdohCmq1L2J9eYmUe9YO6A"/>
        <property name="esaccountid"
value="9e9f67d5-e06f-4d63-a0b8-e7255cba84b8"/>
        <property name="espoolid"
value="d2d15d11-0f06-3426-a097-3e6e8b36f85c"/>
        <property name="esdefaultgateway" value="10.10.1.1"/>
        <property name="essubnet" value="8"/>
        <property name="estntinterface" value="em0"/>
  </bean>

but in 4.3 i'm not able to access my context.xml for injecting param values
once i build my jars. !!
any workaround available to do this ?

thanks.

--