On 24.04.2014 07:58, Marcus wrote:
I have an agent for you to try. you can force install the RPM over the top of your existing 4.3 one and restart the agent. If you have an issue you can just reinstall the stock RPM and restart the agent again. It reads the details per Ilya's register template method, if they don't exist it does
the default thing.

http://marcus.mlsorensen.com/cloudstack-extras/nux/cloudstack-agent-4.3.0-1.el6.x86_64.rpm

If that works I can commit the fix. It worked for me, but I was testing
master.

Hi Marcus and thanks, but I'm not following here. What does the agent have to do with my problem? I'm just trying to find a profile that would give me virtio_blk+e1000; in 4.2 "Windows PV" did this, but not in 4.3 (which, again, is great, but doesn't help me right now).

I'm on 4.3 release + ipset patch[1].

Anyway, this is not really a tragedy, I can just move them on the "Windows 2008" profile which gives me IDE blk (I know..) and E1000 nic.

Lucian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6240

Nux!
www.nux.ro