This is not the same in any list* API. Some use name = <name> others
use name like '%<name>%'.  It seems counter intuitive regarding that
there is also a keyword parameter that is match against several fields
using like '%<keyword>%'. I will start a separate thread on api
revision about revising this.

--
Daan