The two docs that are currently referenced in the index.rst are
'networking.rst' and 'networking2.rst'.  The file 'managing_networks.rst'
file seems to be almost identical to 'networking2.rst' other than having a
bit more detail in some places and there being changes in formatting.

Lots of things like this:
'networking2.rst' => |add-ip-range.png|
'managing_networks.rst' => |add-ip-range.png: adding an IP range to a
network.|

Or things like this:
'networking2.rst' => Environment <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5517>`_
'managing_networks.rst' => Environment <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5517
>`__

It is looking like one file is the predecessor of the other.  Since
'networking2.rst' is the one that is linked in the 'index.rst' file, is
that the master version of that documentation and the one I should be
working from?

Thanks,

Will