I ran into same issues in analyzing automation test. The related
integration tests are merged into 4.4-forward along with marvin test
framework merge, but this patch does not exist in 4.4-forward, so we
should either disable these two integration tests, or pull that patch code
into 4.4-forward.

Thanks
-min