Hugo without putting certain rules we are not going to get out of the
situation. I think it may seem draconian but stating "No merges are allowed
without a successful run of the automation" is beneficial for everyone. It
forces focus on automation and helps mitigate regression. If we run into
challenges in implementing those rules like toolset not ready or infra then we
would have to fix those.

Animesh