On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Ritu Sabharwal <rsabh...@brocade.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I wanted to know if there are any license to be signed by individuals or
> corporates to contribute to CloudStack.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ritu S.

So, it depends.
If you or your company is donating a significant contribution of code
that was developed outside of the project; you probably need to go
through IP Clearance. That typically involves a Software Grant
Agreement or Contributor License Agreement.

If you or your company are donating code that was developed inside the
project, you probably don't need to sign anything unless it's a very
large contribution.

Also note that committers must sign an individual contributor license
agreement for their account to be created.

--David