Good catch. This patch works around the main problem that the mgmt server
is passing broadcastUri in one way (e.g. vlan://100 in his example) for one
Command and broadcastUri in another way (just '100') for a different
Command. It doesn't affect fresh 4.3 installs because the way new values
are stored in the DB make the code always pass 'vlan://100'. Daan and I are
still discussing how to fix these.