Hearty Congratulations Demetrius!

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kinsella [mailto:j...@stratosec.co]
Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2014 4:48 AM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Demetrius Tsitrelis as committer

Folks - this one's a little belated - we went through the invite process around
the time of the mail issues, and somehow we didn't send the announcement to
dev@.
I noticed while doing some housekeeping this week, and wanted to send out the
announcement anyways just to give Demetrius the recognition. :)

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
Demetrius Tsitrelis to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For
developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Demetrius!

-John, on behalf of the CloudStack PMC